Thursday, July 29, 2010

Meow...

I saw this on the cat at Wang Ulu yesterday. Look at it's spots and you can see a distinct heart shaped spot. How cute. Although I'm not a big fan of cats. Cartoon cats and kittens are always adorable. The real and walking ones I don't like that much. Always feel like they are going to scratch me or bite me. It's pretty much the same with dogs. Although I do prefer dogs to cats. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs it's just that I'm afraid of them. So those small cute ones, I don't mind petting them or playing with them just as long as they don't bark too much at me or lick me because I think it's yucky.


Woke up earlier today to blog. Class is at 3pm and I woke up just to blog. (Can you feel the determination to blog ^__^) Luckily I woke up to blog, manage to pass up assignments to coursemates before they leave for classes. Phew...fortunately. Now I think I'm going back to bed...*yawn*

No comments: