Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chicago Rib House


Chicago Rib House is now open at Gurney Plaza. So, we went and gave it a try. We went for a movie and dinner in Chicago Rib House.

(I look fat right? Haiz...gain so much weight lately.)

(Pizza from the Rib House...it's nice...nicer than the Bella Italia one. Hehe.)

(We got iced water to save money on drinks. Iced water is free.)

(Salad with salmon. I like this dish. I don't eat much greens but if you gave me a plate of this, I'll finish it.)

(Pork ribs with 2 side dishes, fries and baked potato. The ribs were pretty nice. The potato not much taste but still enjoyable with the sour cream.)

(Half chicken with mashed potato and coleslaw. The chicken is pretty much like the ordinary chicken we find in the chicken rice stall. It taste good but still for the price, I don't think it is worth it.)

I think the food was okay. We didn't try the famous beef ribs though because 3 out of 4 of us don't eat beef. The food was like the price of TGI Friday and Chillis but the portion of the food wasn't that much compare to Chillis. I think I prefer Chillis to Chicago Rib House. You should try it yourself and decide on your own. :)

No comments: