Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I have always either made decisions spontaneously or think it over indecisively. So I made a choice after a very long thoughtful process last Sunday to come home a day after I went back to Perlis. Some may think I'm crazy or it's a waste of money to some. To me, it because there's usually nothing going on the 1st week and I still haven't adapted to the fact the semester has started already. How many times have I said I don't like it there?

Took a bus from Kangar back to Butterworth and got on the ferry. Then, I took the Rapid Penang back home. My first bus trip from Jetty I must say. Taking the Rapid reminds me of Singapore because the bus looks exactly like the ones in Singapore. I think I rather enjoy the bus journey.

Now safely cocooned in my bed and well, I'm going back to Perlis again soon. Maybe this Friday or Sunday. I'll decide when the time comes.

For now, I'm just glad to be home. :))

So, have I made the correct decision? I don't do this skip classes thingy when I was in school ever but when I came to uni, it make me think whattheheck..let's just skip it. Still, I'm only skipping the 1st week. I won't skip it for other times.

...

No comments: