Friday, March 26, 2010

Hot hot weather!!!




I hate when it’s hot. I hate it when it is too cold too. But who likes it anyway when it is too hot or too cold.

Perlis…damn hot place.

It’s hot in the morning, in the afternoon and even at night. It is even hot after it rained.

The trees can’t stand it. The plants dried up. They shrivel up and die. They look like they need some saving.

So how can humans stand it?




The sun is hot like you are in the desert here. It shines without mercy.

The hostel is very much affected by the heat. The sun shines directly down on it. My room on the 4th floor with nothing to block the heat is …

I’m practically covered in sweat when I walk up the stairs to my hostel.

If only the weather can turn chilly. I rather it is cold than hot. I’ll just have to wear more clothes if it is cold. I can’t be naked if it is hot can I?

Even if the fan is turn on right in front of me, it just doesn’t work at all. I still feel hot. I stay as long as I can in the bathroom because it is the only colder place in the hostel. When you come out from the bathroom, you will feel the heat again.

You will feel yourself perspiring even if you do nothing.

So someone get me an air conditioner!!

Or maybe I should just dropped out and leave Perlis. Very good idea…


No comments: