Sunday, March 07, 2010

14 Blades

Watch 14 Blades just now. It’s actually not bad. I understand how it has low ratings in the box office during the New Year. That’s because the story is unsuitable during CNY time. It is more of a story of a warrior and the fight for the kingdom’s future. The betrayal of a fellow comrade and the plan to take over the kingdom seems really moody for CNY. During CNY, of course people will prefer happy or funny movies compare to 14 Blades.

One of the reasons I like this movie is because I like Zhao Wei...haha. Never stop liking here since Huan Zhu Ge Ge. The kung fu in this movie is fantastic. Love the fighting scenes. I really don’t like Kate Tsui though. Kinda annoying to see why she cannot die till the end. I know how an enemy will die last but really with all those wounds, she still can’t die. It’s too bad Wu Chun died in the movie. Hahaha…not a bad bandit he is. If he doesn’t speak he look really cool….LOL. Once he starts talking, his acting skills just went down. I like his blade a lot though. The double end blade is real cool.

A JinYiWei’s life is real short. Too bad Donnie Yen dies in the end. It would have been better if he survives. Well, I like happy endings so I’ll prefer him not dying but him dying was what I have expected from the starting of the film.

...

No comments: