Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sakae for birthday...



Even though it's my 21st birthday, I didn't do anything much.

I went out with a couple of friends for lunch at Sakae Sushi in Queensbay Mall..

Do you know how much sushi we ate that day? It totalled to an amount of RM221.15.

Thanks to all the buddies who treat me to lunch...and the yummy birthday cake...

The best birthdays are usually spent having fun and I had fun...it was simple and nice. A couple of friends (Plus me=8 ;D) can chitchat to a storm...we make a lot of noise...haha.




(The bento set I ordered...It was yummy...)

(The sushi we ate...look at all the salmon haha...Our favourite of all dishes so we ordered plenty.)



(The crazy girls on a money giving ceremony....)



(My birthday cake and me....Yerrr...I look old...I'm 21 after all...)

PS Thanks you all for the cake, the food and the presents....Muaks...

No comments: