Monday, September 07, 2009

Breathless....

I can't breathe properly through my nose right now.

I woke at 5a.m. because my air flow through the nose was blocked.

How freaking great is that?? I'm so annoyed with my nose right now.

The flu starts every morning. Every bloody morning before I woke up and ends 1 hour after I do wake up because of it.

See now it's getting a bit better...Pissed off seriously because of the lack of sleep. Can't sleep with a blocked nose because I can't breathe so the only solution? Online....

Going to try and get back to sleep after this. Still half blocked though. Have to wait for it to fully unblocked.

I think I wasted like heaps of tissue paper...every single day.

Annoyed. Pissed. And I'm feeling pathetic complaining....

Need to take a lot of Vitamin C...

Flu, Oh, Flu, Please go away...I don't want to be sick again...

No comments: