Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jalan jalan...Gurney..


I went to Gurney Plaza for 3 times this whole week. Current photo was the second time in the week. Went to eat at guess what? A&W Restaurant.
Of all places, we went to A&W..haha

Met Sathia in Gurney...Hui Ping and Mei Ling went crazy when they saw her. They turn into stalkers and rush over to follow her boyfriend and her.....The funny thing is, Sathia thought both of them were a couple and Mei Ling was a Ahem...short boyfriend of Hui Ping....hahahaha. It was really funny.





Mei Ling and Elora....couple look....




The 3rd trip was to RedBox for a three hours karaoke marathon. Voice condition wasn't good that day and I sang pretty out of tune...Will have to try better next time...haha. Hui Ping, book another session for another karaoke session when I come back soon...

Didn't do much this holidays except spending money....haha. I wish I have loads of them but sadly I don't...Guess I have to start saving again if I want to do anything fun the next we gather for the holidays...

No comments: