Thursday, September 10, 2009

CLAY...and Buffet....

Today was fun. It was tiring but fun. We had Ceramics lab this morning and I finally get to try the potter wheel. Yippee!!


(Not bad for a first try right??)

(If you see too many hands, those are my coursemates'..We were actually imagining making Kuih Raya...LOL)

It was so cool. I wish I had more time to try it and make it better. I finally got my hands on the clay that we use to make pottery. If only I had the chance to learn more then I might turn into a pottery master like Kim Bum in Boys Over Flowers...hehe....I only managed to try it after everyone was done with it. Turning the potter wheel and putting your hands around the clay forming it was really fun. The pottery clay.,it was...well....sticky and wet...haha. I did managed to make a bowl out of the clay but due to time constrain, it was kind of ugly. At least I had fun....

...............................................................



Meanwhile, earlier tonight we went to have a RM20 Ramadhan buffet at Seaview Hotel at Kuala Perlis. The place was okay. The food wasn't that much of a variety but what do you expect from RM20. There were Fish Curry, Chicken, Squid, Beef Curry, Vege and some Ulam...then there were Malay Cakes and Desserts and even pudding and of course Fruits. Well that was kinda a lot..it wasn't bad but it wasn't really delicious either but for RM20 it was okay..



I ate quite a lot I felt...haha...It was not too bad...I love the squid..It was really nice. I had fun pigging out. I am still full since I just got back an hour ago. Not everyone had fun though...haha. I won't tell you who...it seems like I'm telling on them..teehee~

Well, a great day compared to yesterday...haha


(I do look kinda sleepy...sad...my face is too pale.)

(More pics to come when I get it from my coursemates...)

No comments: