Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Water anyone??

No water again. I’m going crazy because my block of hostel keep having no water. I heard that the girls from the floor above me have called several times to ask them to repair it but to no avail. How frustrated would you get if you haven’t showered the whole morning till now like 4pm? It’s hot in Perlis and not to mention how am I supposing to study when I can’t concentrate because I want to shower because it’s freaking hot? It’s not that I want to say anything bad about the university; it’s the university that make me do it. If the problem is solved at the 1st place why the hell would I even written this. It’s because the problem have been continuing for a few weeks now. There are times when there’s water and times where there isn’t. The whole block is getting really frustrated with the NO WATER situation and even when there is water we still save water in pails. Unfortunately this time, my pail of water isn’t freaking enough for me to have a decent shower.

Fortunately when I'm posting this...Got water back...Must have heard my silent complaints...And it's raining cats and dogs...No water? Now plenty of water...

...

No comments: