Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mooncake Festival Pre-Nite




UniMAP held an event on Friday at Kg Wai. The Mooncake Festival Pre-Night. Went there to have a bit of fun. Just like little kids, we parade around Kg Wai with paper lanterns. It was kind of nice.

The night was nothing much. I'm actually one of the commitee members but I wasn't involved in the preparation of this pre-night at all except maybe the souvenirs were made by yours truly. This year's theme is Fiesta Under The Full Moon or in chinese Yue Yuan Xia De Pai Dui. The English theme was created by me...personally I prefer Gala Beneath The Full Moon which was rejected..haha...



Met with Loo Wen who finish class after 10pm. I went to this event but found myself not having anything to do. I did try on the Lantern Riddles which I failed miserably as I only managed to solve two riddles.

Went back at 11 something at night. In bus on the way home, apparently there was a pair of lovebirds kissing at the seat behind me, which I didn't see or rather scared to kay-po. Siew Yin managed to kay-po and saw it. Public display of affection usually is something I don't mind but somewhat curious about..hehe.

Reach home around 12 but ended up still doing souvenir stuff...will it ever end. I'm almost done with it though. Hope the VIPs will love it then. I'll upload a photo of it soon..That's all for today folks...Not in much of a mood to blog...


P.S. The real Mid-Autumn Festival is actully on the 3rd of Oct 09. Then the festival held by UniMAP is on 18 Oct 09. More to come on the event then...
....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Malaysians,

We would like to invite you to promote your blog on our blogosphere. Totally free for everyone!

Hit on the 'Tutorial' button if you're not sure how to use it.

Join now: Malaysian Bloggers

Be A Famous Blogger!