Sunday, February 14, 2010

Home for CNY

I'll know when I am home for the Chinese New Year when...

there's traffic jam all over the road in Penang,

there's lot's of lantern and lightings in most of the houses and flats,

there's the sound of firecrackers all over the place,

there people busy buying stuff like things are free in the shopping mall and supermarket,

there's people rushing to clean up their houses and washing their cars,

there's lot's of yummy food waiting for me to eat it all...

That's when I know I am finally HOMEEE~ for the Chinese New Year ~



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!



Oooo can hear the loud sound of firecrackers all over the place...Love it~~~

And a Happy Valentine's Day to all the lovebirds out there...

...

1 comment:

Mizuki said...

Happy Chinese New Year!!! :D