Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Counting down...

It's been awhile since I have been counting down the days to going back. Finally going to go home tomorrow. In like 14 hours...Oh, the happiness!!

With all those lab reports, classes and hectic midterm tests, everyone seems really excited to go home. I find myself doing the same thing. Can you imagine getting excited over marking the days in the calendar down with a tick? That's me and Pei Mun doing the same ticking for everyday for the past 2 weeks.

Amidst all the celebration, I'll probably and hopefully be doing my lab reports. I'm afraid I'll enjoy too much and not do any work. If that's the case then I'll rush like hell when I come back to Perlis.

But, while there's still time today, I'll try and do some. I'm so glad a few of the labs are group reports. I only have a small part in each report so I don't have to worry much.

So.........

Hurray!! Yippee!! Banzai!! Yahoo!!


It is a holiday (even if it's only a week)


Chinese New Year is coming~~

...

No comments: