Friday, January 01, 2010

Lee Hom I HEART YOU!!!!



Wow, watching Lee Hom now at the Taipei New Year countdown event after 12a.m. It's been awhile since I actually listen to his music. I have forgotten how much I love his music. How passionate he is about his music and how special and meaningful his music and songs are to me.

Watching the New Year event after 12am is like watching his concert..hahaha...Gosh his voice is so amazing and he's just so handsome that it makes his music so much more great. He so talented. He's singing all my favourite songs...

The best way to start the 2010 new year. Spending the new year's eve and the beginning of new year at home with my family and Lee Hom. Definitely the best!!! Jjang!!!

Kiss goodbye to 2009.....

Haha...he just remodified Theresa Teng's song into a modern song...interesting....promoting Taipei it seems...
...

No comments: