Saturday, January 02, 2010

Haagen Dazs


Had ice-cream with my buddies in Penang yesterday or should I say 11pm last night. We went there like 30 minutes before the shop closes. I thought it would open till 1am...The ice-cream was finished in minutes...It was delicious and thanks Ting for the treat. I just realised I never treated anyone not even once. Next time remind me to treat you guys kay? You people are always saying nevermind that you people will pay. Sometimes I feel really paiseh but thank you a lot...

The truth is, we were planning to go clubbing but no one really feel like going to a club so we went to eat ice-cream instead then we went to BED to drink. Not drink alcoholic drinks but mango juice...LOL...I didn't have any as I don't feel like it. We sat there playing cards and talking till around 2am.


Yum yum ice-cream....

It's nice to come home and chat with my buddies as I can always listen to their funny stories or gossips about people. I can say anything I want and not be afraid I will make someone angry because they all know me well. Well, I would say I could easily insulted someone with my words because I always leap before I look, I speak without thinking a lot of times. So, if I had said anything wrong to anyone, I apologise...Mianhee...Sorry....I think sometimes I speak too fast without thinking and just say the wrong thing. I'm afraid of doing that so I really don't talk much because of that.

Haiz....This weekend is coming to an end....Going back to ULU...Guess this will be my last update till I come back to Penang. The UNI blocks my posting there. So it means no place to vent my anger and sadness in Ulu...but no worries there's always some variety show to cheer me up....

....

No comments: