Saturday, January 09, 2010

Makan Seafood....



Went to Hai Tien Seafood Restaurant today. After almost 2 years of living in Perlis and hearing about the restaurant, I finally went and eat there with Loo Wen. It seems there like a small path to walk into the restaurant and it is actually built on top of the sea like a jetty but only made of wood. Can you imagine falling down when the wooden planks break and going into the murky waters of the sea? Yucky right...

The 2 of us went for dinner there and ate till we were so full. Ordered a plate of fish, vegetables and you tiao. The fish was really yummy. Had a great meal if costly but since I hardly spend any money here, I guess it's okay. Today I guess I pretty much splurge on food. Haiz...and here I was thinking about saving money to buy clothes.

Well once in a blue moon wouldn't make much difference. I still have some money left to buy myself a pair of lovely shoes and a couple of t-shirts for Chinese New Year. Kuddos for me...


Some sort of skeleton I saw at the path in. Looks like some sort of dinosaur or maybe it's a fish or a bird? I have absolutely no idea.
....

No comments: