Thursday, December 07, 2006

Shopping at Pasar Malam...

I went to a pasar malam near my house today...i know it is nothing special about going to a pasar malam or night market....but..there's always a but haha...I have not been to the pasar malam near my house for more than four years or more....so i went with three of my friends... It was fun...There were lot of food in the pasar malam...it makes me so hungry...I guess I cannot resist food...I ate some japanese octopus ball, cakes, soya bean drink, fish balls and mangoes...Yum Yum.... I know I eat too much, I'm getting fat..I even bought some sweet...did you know that 26 sweets only cost RM 1..i think it is cheap... Hui Ting, Hui Ping, Siaw Ping and me went around the pasar malam to look at clothes and accessories ( i think I spell it wrong...paiseh..) They are a lot of clothes that I like but I got no money so I can't buy...I spend lots of time looking at accessories too but I decided not to buy since I don't really have money...Nevertheless I really enjoy my time going out with my friends...Its been a while since I actually spend time with them...so well walking all round was really worth it....

No comments: