Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Time.....

My friends and I decided to do something special we never did before during Christmas. So on Christmas eve, I went to the church..I know I told you i'm not a Christian, still going to a church on Christmas is some experience...I went to the one at Green Lane although I don't know what it is called...The building of the church is really beautiful and serene looking....There were people singing Christmas carol outside of the church.....we went in and I saw an amazing structure and design that really is elegant...the church was really amazing looking.....The church started with a bit of Christmas Carol and the choir was amazing....their voice was beautiful...I really like singing so it was really wonderful hearing melody so sweet.....I have to say it was one of those really wonderful experience...although we went back early (it was 12 midnight...a bit late to me already) and I never had the chance to listen to those Christmas hymm like Jingle Bells or even Silent Night..I felt quite peaceful that day to experince a Christmas time at church...........

No comments: