Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Friends and family....that I have...

I don't know why but I always envied those with boyfriends or girlfriends...they look so happy and well sweet together... It really makes me wonder why I'm single... Hey, its not that I'm that bad looking am I? I hope I am not... Maybe I'm too picky..but i really think there's really someone out there that's right for me... Like I said before I'm too stuborn too let go off something maybe I'm too stuborn too let go off my freedom being single..( That's probably an excuse being single...haha) Seeing how people can find a person to share their life with really makes me envious of their life...to have someone to cherish, to care and to love is a really an amazing thing...I know I'm talking crap again but just bear with me...I can't help to be wanting a person to share my laughter and tears can I? Maybe I'm really destined to be lonely... I guess I should be thankful I have friends I can share my life with...I can't imagine how life would be without my friends and family....so before I can find my Mr Right, I guess I have my bunch of friends who are always ready to share my laughter and tears...

No comments: