Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Barbeque on the beach.....

Yesterday, I went to a barbeque at the beach a friend of my organised...There were only around 10 people but it was quite fun...I love sitting on the beach on windy day like yesterday. When the sun sets..gosh..it was bloody beautiful...I ate quite a few chicken wings and drumstick and was very full...It was the kind of really small group queit relaxing hangout..The bbq ( I am too lazy to write barbeque..haha) was actually planned by a friend from primary school. Although I'm not too fond of eating chicken slightly covered by sand blowed up on the food by the wind....haha....but sitting at the beach chatting with one of my longest friend, Yi Thying was fun. I enjoy sitting on the beach listening to the waves too....so I have quite a fun time but a bit more friends wouldn't have done any harm because I really feel a bit weird since bbq should have more people for more fun right?? So now I can say I've done lots of stuff this holidays although I didn't leave the Penang island at all......Haiz, maybe next year? Somewhere fun that don't need too much cash....hahaha...

No comments: