Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Reply 1997

Synopsis of Reply 1997

This drama will focus on the extreme fan culture that emerged in the 1990s when idol groups took centre stage and K-pop was blossoming. It tells the story of 6 former high school friends from a school in Busan who meet again in 2012 and brings back memories to 1997 when they were still high school students. Moving back and forth between the ’90s and today, the story centers on the life of Sung Si Won, who idolizes boyband H.O.T. and her 5 high school friends.
 ~~~~

So I have finished watching the drama until the 15th episode. One more episode left. Can't say this is the 1st drama I go crazy for because I had plenty of past experiences ^^.

But this drama is great in terms that it made me cry and it made me laugh. Any drama which can make me laugh and cry in the same episode can be cased into my favourite drama list. I think there's a feeling that everyone can related to in the drama when we are still studying. And as much as I dislike those cliffhangers, the directors and screenwriters really made a great job in keeping the audiences' attention to tuned in the next episode. I myself finish watching 15 episodes in 4 days. Could have been faster if I haven't been busy with other things. I spend every free time I got at home watching this drama.

Because I know I'm pretty much fanatic for romance stories, I don't know if this story will intrigue you like it did to me but I felt this story is really awesome. Watch it for yourself. ^^ Can't wait for the final episode!! It airs tonight and I shall wait for the English subbed ones (Dunno if I can resist watching the raw videos or not..hehe.)

19/9/12
Failed to resist watching the raw videos..haha. Great ending though hehe....although I don't understand the words hahaha. Here's a trailer on the drama.




And one of the OST. I love this song. ^^

....

No comments: