Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Newest freebies collected

 Kleenex tissues which came through the mail. Express post which ended up having me to go to the post office and collect a package with tissue in it. 
 The Laneige Snow Bb Soothing Cushion which is basically a BB cream sample. Collected it today from Gurney Parkson. Just have to print out a voucher through this link: https://www.facebook.com/laneigemalaysia/app_294866817278333

 And this perfume sample is the Marc Jacobs Dot perfume I redeem from buying Cleo Magazine September Issue. Smells nice. There's a card inside the magazine to redeem it from stores nationwide. Check out this month's Cleo magazine for further details.

These days I got myself obsessed with looking for freebies online and so far these were what I got from the last month of foraying into the world of freebies online. I remember getting a freebie of contact lenses before but that was 2 years ago. I can only get small stuff unlike some people who are so awesome at it getting freebies such as shoes, clothes, bags and even electronics. Still, it's fun to get free stuff even if they are small stuff. ^^
...

No comments: