Friday, September 14, 2012

K-drama-ing

What's new about watching Korean dramas? Hmm...if you knwo me then you will know I'm a big K-pop fan. 

But I'm not someone who will watch drama series for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I like watching dramas. It's just that I prefer something I can finish in a short amount of time than waiting for the series to go on every week. But, if I got the whole series then somehow I still don't watch it. It's weird. I think I'm weird.

I'm peculiar. And if someone I don't like is in the drama or movie, I will try not to watch it. It's like I try to avoid watching it so that my perspective of that person won't change. >.< Proofs that I'm a stubborn bitch. I guess I'm bitchy in many ways. Better not say in what ways here. :P

Back to the topic, K-dramas....I have lots of good dramas in my external hard disk waiting to be watch but I started on three which is still airing. Crazy waiting for them to air every week. 

Started watching Reply 1997 today. Hmmm...started because I was influenced by the good reviews of netizens. After watching the 1st two episodes, I think the drama should be good. I can related to it even though during the year 1997, I was just 9 years old. The drama does portray the average teenagers accurately even if it was 15 years ago. Funny and meaningful. Those were the days.... 


....

No comments: