Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's the durian season!!

It's the durian season!! I ate so much durian this season. Usually my dad don't buy much because durian is just too heaty and it's fattening...haha. But I like it anyway. Hehe.

The store at town offers so many types of durians. I never even heard of most of it. The durians here are pricey. They are nice though. Pretty yummy.


Meanwhile, the ones from my old house in Tanjung Bunga. There are 2 durian trees at the old house. Dad picked those up for us. They are really nice and yummy and best of all free!! Haha.

Tips:
1. Wash your hands with water poured into the shell of the durian. Then your hands wouldn't smell that much. I tried it. It works..haha.
2. Drink water from the shell too. Apparently it can reduce heat. ^^ Don't prick yourself with the thorns though..haha.
...

No comments: