Sunday, June 26, 2011

Food!! Manhattan Fish Market

I got lots of food post to put up. Just that I am too lazy to write about it.

This is from Manhattan Fish Market. We ate till we couldn't get it all in and had to tapau. There's even a RM10 nett deal for students still ongoing. Flash your student ID ^^

The food was not bad. The fish and chips I ordered was pretty yummy even though I ordered something else and the order came wrongly but never mind that since most of the waiters were nice enough except for one Malay guy (the one who got my order wrong..no is did not write down my order.) He made a mistake and still insist I didn't order. The other waitresses were nicer. In fact whenever we requested ketchup or mayo or a spoon, they would bring it for us.

My fish and chips...I forgot the name of the fish. I just know it's not dory. LOL

LW's was dory fish...Fish and Chips

The student price RM10 nett seafood platter with a bottomless soft drink
Being the stingy people we are, we shared a glass of Coca Cola...haha.

The Tiramisu dessert 50% with the student price package. Not so nice though.

Good meal and apparently Motorolean (Motorola's workers) get a 10% discount. I didn't know that until I saw the privileges we had on the website. Cheh...haha..or not can save more.

...

No comments: