Friday, February 18, 2011

Singles Valentine

Valentine's Day. It doesn't mean if you're single, you will be miserable at V-day. Valentine is to celebrate love and thankfulness to everyone you love. You can celebrate V-day with your family and friends too. Besides, what's wrong with being single? Quoted from twitter "Sometimes, singles are luckier. They have only themselves to worry about. Less expense, less stress, less mess". I'll find someone that clicks with me when the time comes.

As singles who loves food, Mun and I went for a V-Day set dinner at Secret Recipe. RM50++ for two. It was a nice meal and we ate till we were extremely full.
The restaurant wasn't full when we get there but it was full when we got out. posting this makes me think of Secret Recipe cheesecake. I'm hungry now. :P

The cute photos of two cute girls. ^__^

...

No comments: