Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cousin's wedding

My eldest cousin from my mom's side got married. I'm second after her by the way..Haha. Well she's older by 7 years so you'll have to wait at least 7 years for me to get married. Hahaha.

It's true when people say on your wedding, you will look your best. She looks amazing. Really beautiful and her wedding photos were great. The dinner was at E&O hotel. The dinner was all vegetarian food but it was pretty nice if only a bit salty.

Here's a few shots of food and people I manage to capture. Low quality camera can't do much.




All the food is vegetarian food. I'll have to say I like the 1st dish the best. It's really nice.
Four Hot and Cold Combination
Vegetarian Szechuan SoupCrispy Vegetarian Spring Chicken
Vegetarian Salmon Fish
Braised Water Bean-curd with Broccoli and Mushroom
Vegetarian Prawns
Vegetarian Char Siew Rice
Double Boiled Sea Coconut
The souvenir. It's a pair of chopsticks. Can carry anywhere.

My family of four.

My aunts and uncles and my parents

The only photo I took with Jie and it is blurry. Arghh..

Me and Ying, my cousin

...

No comments: