Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chinese New Year Dinner

CNY 6th day dinner. Here's a photo of my parents. ^__^

I'm posting food again. It seems other than eating nice food, I really didn't do much lately. 15 days of CNY has passed by just like that. I miss being at home. I would have missed out all the fun.

Here's photos of the dinner at Starview Restaurant at New World Park. The food wasn't that nice but it okay la. My favourite would be the fake shark fin soup and the fish. The yee sang was quite nice too.


A glass of red wine. I'm not a fan of red wine, I'm more of a champagne girl. Anyway, my mom says the wine quality isn't good which explains my dislike for it. I drank every drop though.

HUAT ARR!!!!



I like the wet tissue packets, really like real angpows. Very nice~~






...

No comments: