Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader

I watch this last week. I can't remember much now. (Short term memory...haiz..)

But it was interesting. Prince Caspian...good looking as always...haha. I'm too lazy to write the review now, so I'm giving you the synopsis from some website I read from and a bit of what I can remember. Haha.

The story centers around Edmund and Lucy returning to Narnia this time with their whiny cousin Eustace (He's so annoying...I feel like hitting him.) where they meet up with Prince Caspian, now King Caspian, on board the Narnia ship the Dawn Treader. I like how they enter the world. Very creatively every single time. The painting of Dawn Treader, the vessel at sea started to flow out into Lucy's room and slowly fill the room with water to flood everything. Then poof...when they emerge from the water, they are at Narnian world. ^^

With years of peace enjoyed in Narnia, they are unsure why they are there but soon find themselves on an adventure to battle a mysterious force that threatened Narnia where they face slavers, dragons, temptation, serpents, and learn to become greater than they ever thought they could be. Lucy learns that being herself is what matters most. Edward learns to overcome his fears and Eustace learns to stop being mean and make friends.

The movie has funny moments and also the moments that make your eyes misty. I think through this movie, we all have a lesson to learn from. Don't be greedy for money (gold) or you'll turn into a gold statue or a dragon. Learn to face for fears and just be yourself.

...

No comments: