Monday, December 06, 2010

Kick out those Monday Blues...

And join us for a day of crazy Karaoke. I love karaoke sessions. We can always have lots of fun singing off-key or screaming. Happy days singing...hehe. The fun thing about karaoke rooms are no one but your friends can hear you sing. Even if you sing off-key, no one cares. We had fun singing Christmas songs and jumping all around. Nice~~

My lunch at RB...fish fillet with sweet and sour sauce. Fish was full of flour..haha
Roasted chicken (what the others took for lunch) It was cold and hard. I think my fish was a better choice...haha

After that, a round of shopping. You know how I can't resist buying books. This time not buying would be too wasted. 3 in 1 of Cecilia Ahern's books for only RM59.90. How worth it is it? There's even a 20% discount for Popular Club Members (me lo..who else.?) So it's only RM 47.90. Books...My Christmas gift to myself. ^^

3 awesome books. I read P.S. I Love You which I don't mind reading again. There's Where The Rainbow Ends and The Gift, both that I haven't read. Look forward to reading them. I think the only other book I read of Cecelia Ahern was If You Could See Me Now. Her books are pretty good...very meaningful.

As most of you all know, I'm a big fan of romance novels. Never being able to resist them. Fiction novels are also a weakness of mine. Nicholas Spark's novels are pretty good too. So are Nora Roberts' books. I love her books. If only books aren't that expensive. I wish books are cheap cheap cheap. Like as cheap as sweets. Hehe..

No comments: