Thursday, December 31, 2009

12 hours shopping trip


All the stuff we bought....there's still more actually...
...

Yes...I shopped for 12 hours including the journey from Perlis to Alor Setar and back that is. One of the most outrageous shopping trips I went too. Can you imagine driving all the way from Wang Ulu to Alor Setar? It takes roughly around 45 minutes to an hour depending on your speed and the traffic.

Went out with my course mates to Alor Setar for a shopping trip for the 1st time. They wanted to shop for clothes and shoes. The surprising thing was they end up buying RM222.20 of groceries like tissues, biscuits, water, cereals, noodles and etc. Of course we bought lots of clothes too. Not for me though, I only bought a pair of flats. I actually spent more money on magazine and a book...haha. Blame it on the bookworm I am.

It was an amazing trip considering the fact I was so tired. My very first official outing to Alor Setar. I sat buses there before but only to transit to Penang. So the place was some place that I never explored till now. Still we only went for shopping and not really exploring. Maybe one day I will go and have a look around.

...

No comments: