Sunday, January 30, 2011

Post 333....

I would blog about my cousin sis's wedding but I haven't got enough photos to blog about it. So maybe later.
Bought a comforter set to gift to her as a wedding gift. I bought this Akemi set in the shade of light grey which I hope she liked because it costs RM210. The most expensive thing I ever bought with cash alone.

Past this month, I spend a huge amount of money which I estimated to be more than RM800. Buying this and that for CNY and spending on presents, food and miscellaneous stuff make my pockets empty.

CNY is the time where money is spend like drinking water to some people. Children receive angpows and adults withdraw cash to give angpows. While people like me, the young unmarried adults, like to dress up nicely and have to spend money on clothes, accessories and make-up. So I spend a huge amount of money this year to play dress up. I usually don't buy much but I'm especially spendthrift this year. Sobs...

Some of the make-up items I bought. I'm even thinking still of buying loose powder and dyeing my hair with Liese Hair Colour. So I'm going to spend some more. Haiz...

But wth with it all, money is made for spending right? Hahaha...I just need to save up next month for my hopefully still possible SS3 concert in KL in March. I can save money and lose weight at the same time if I don't eat. Good idea..hehe.
...

No comments: