Sunday, October 31, 2010

Late..I know

Remember how I said that I was going to update soon.

Yeah...it was supposed to be like last Tuesday or Wednesday but unfortunately I fell sick.

Like very sick. Vomited like 4 times in a day and was feeling so cold. Hate that feeling very very much. I hate being sick and not being able to do anything.

Luckily after a few days of sleeping, eating meds and not feeling well enough to eat anything but oats, I'm feeling okay. Thanks to Pei Mun and Siew Yin for taking care of me when I was sick. Making me porridge and asking me to eat and all...

I'll get even better in a few more days since I'm home and can enjoy a little stress-free days at home before facing the final exams.

Shall update on what I did on Monday when I feel like it :)

...

1 comment:

doublelletee said...

Hello Chia Ming! Sorry I've just changed my URL, again! :S

Get well soon! :D