Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Those were the days....

It's funny how I like to tell stories about my high school life. How I like to reminisce and remember about how much life in school really means to me. It's weird that when I talk about primary and secondary school, I can never stop talking about it. I don't have much memories left of school because I'm really forgetful =.= Haha...but from what I still remember, I had a great time in school with my friends.

I keep telling people I know in uni about it and even I feel a bit weird how I keep reminiscing a bout my school life in Penang.

It's silly how I keep wanting to live in the past and how I miss it very very much. I think I really do like talking and thinking about those days in school. That's a part of my life that has gone by and shall really be missed.

(Can you spot me in the photo? The one with the 'yeng' pose...haha)

Those were the days~~~ way back then....

...

No comments: