Friday, September 17, 2010

Step Up 3


I went to watch Step Up 3 this afternoon. Unfortunately there was no 3D movie for us here in Penang to watch. The movie was quite okay. The dances moves were awesome but the plot was just okay for me. The 1st and 2nd movie, they have a much solid plot but Step 3 has great dancers and very nice dance moves and choreography. There was a scene in the movie that I really like. The one where they dance in the fountain with water. That was really fantastic.

Basically the movie is about dancing and how dancing influence people's life. The meaning of dance to some people and the beauty of dance.

"People dance because dance can change things. One move, can bring people together. One move, can make you believe like there's something more. One move, can set a whole generation free. "

I saw a few dancers I know like Joshua and Twitch from So You Think You Can Dance. They are really awesome dancers. I read from the cast that there's also Katee, Legacy, Ashlee and the others. I didn't notice Katee :( I like her too.


If you like dancing or watching people dance then you'll like Step Up 3. The movie make you want to stand up and dance along. I know I wanted to. The dance moves were Wow...the robotic moves were amazing and the popping, breaking and locking was jjang!!

One of the quotes in the movies -->> "I was born from a boom box."

Moose (Adam G. Sevani) has some really cool moves. Love his dance a lot.

...


No comments: