Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sometimes I wonder why criticisms hurt so much. I know sometimes people criticizes to make you improve but when expectations run high and you don't deliver, you'll get hurt by it.

Positive criticisms are always welcome but when too much negative criticisms are given, .........

I may not be as great as others and I'm always comparing myself to everyone better. I wish you could give me leeway like you give others and I wish I could forgive myself for not doing better either.

I don't expect much in life seriously. Like I always said, I don't want to be super rich or famous. I just want a stable job where I can do well and enjoy, get paid well enough and live without worries. At least for now I think that way....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog post strikes a chord with me too. likewise, a big part of me isn't ambitious or as career-driven as some of my peers. i would rather have more time to do stuff and activities that i enjoy doing than be a slave for work and money. but sometimes, in a society as competitive as singapore, it's kinda hard not to fall for the trap. u think so?

nicolette said...

just be the way u want yourself to be..everyone has their own perspective towards life..and no one has the right to criticize nor condemn your attitude towards life.. ignore those criticisms and be strong, my lady..! ^^