Monday, May 03, 2010

End of another semester...

It seems time does really flies. Seem like it was just a blink of an eye ago, I was on the 1st day in the university feeling god-awful miserable because I got in to this “ULU” place. Well, I survived 2 years in this “ulu” place haven’t I?

With the final exams of the 2nd semester of the 2nd year in university being over it means the next year I’m actually a 3rd year student already. Wow, soon I’ll probably in my 4th year waiting for graduation. It seems really scary when I think of it. Another 2 years to go and I’ll be leaving this place. A part of me would be glad I’m leaving this god-forsaken place (might be over-exaggeration on my part..keke) but a part of me will think that another phase of my life will be over soon and leaving the friends you know in uni who came from different places in Malaysia and go back to Penang to face another challenge- the working life. Well, it’s still too soon to be thinking it will all be over soon as there’s still 2 miserable years to go. =.=

Exams are tougher as each semester goes by. I have to crack my head over every single thing yet I couldn’t really remember much. It’s a disaster this semester but I really do hope my CGPA can be raised even by a slight percent…perhaps a raise by 0.4? I’ll be super glad if it is that case…cross my fingers…

Now is not the time to wonder, instead to enjoy…haha..Holiday ma... But next semester, I’ll try my best to make university life more worthwhile for me. So I guess I’ll just enjoy it while I can and try to make the experience, one worth remembering.

No comments: