Saturday, July 04, 2009

Reviews- Transformer: Revenge Of The Fallen



Transformers was nice. I was pretty excited to watch it. I admit I was just a tad bit dissapointed not because it wasn't good but because I actually expected more. I think I'm someone who people 'beri betis nak paha' haha. One thing is the movie was pretty long about 2 and a half hour. So it tends to be a bit draggy.

.
I like the old robot..the one who holds a 'tongkat'. I wish they elaborate more on him. I think the jokes were quite funny but of course a bit dirty as well. Definitely not suitable for kids...haha. I like watching the cars as well. I wish I had one like Bumble Bee. Chervolet....I want one. Somebody buy me one for my 21st birthday please.....I don't even mind if it's one of the twin cars...nice also...haha

-
Overall the storyline was okay.How come no one knew that on some planet very near to earth there lives The Fallen?? Or why no one knows there is a weapon of destruction that size is inside the pyramid?? I mean someone must have use a metal detector or some x-ray device at some point to see what a pyramid is inside. So, stuff like that weakens the plot a bit and makes the storyline wavers. I still like the 1st movie more but this one was not bad....can be improved though.

No comments: