Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P. to MJ and Farrah





Michael Jackson, The King Of Pop. he's one of the biggest popstar in history. His famous moon-walking was so cool and one of it's kind. His unique style of singing and dancing. His albums are best-sellers and his face is one of the most well-known in the world. I'll always remember the boy I heard of in 'Ben', one of my favourite song he sang when he was a kid. His compassion for the whole world with songs like Earth Song and Heal The World. Not forgetting his brilliant dance moves and hits in Thriller, Beat It, Billie Jean, Black or White, Smooth Criminal, and many more songs. His songs touch your heart like You are Not Alone and I Just Can't Stop Loving You. I'll always remember him as a great musician rather than the scandals that evolves around him.
He is one of a kind. I may not be old enough to remember a lot of his songs but I listen to quite a few to say he writes great music. I'll forever remember him as a wonderful performer and musician. Michael Jackson died at 50. It's a shame he died so early. I believe he still has a lot to show the world and prove them wrong or maybe it's better that he is finally in a place he can truly be himself instead of being someone the public wants to see. He's just a man who never wants to grow up and be a boy he couldn't be when he was a kid. In memoriam of MJ, forever will we remember your music.....may you finally found the place you fit in.


Farrah Fawcett, the original Charlie's Angels. The beautiful girl-next-door and a favourite actress of mine died at 62. Her unique breathtaking smile that has encaptured my heart. Her fight with cancer gave inspiration and courage to millions. May she rest in peace.



Credits:Photos from MSN

No comments: