Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Exams are OVER!!

Finally I can have fun...not that I don't during exams anyway. Phew, exams are all finally over. Although I do feel very miserable about a couple of subjects such as Maths and Mechanics, I'm just glad it's all over. If I have a chance to turn back time and do it again, I'll probably try harder. Since there's no second chance when it comes to time, I will have to be satisfied with the effort I put in. I did put in a lot of effort but I doubt any of the subjects would be as good as I hope it could be. I'm hoping my results won't be as disasterous as the previous semester but that's just wishful thinking now. What is done is done and thinking of the results send chills to my spine...
I tried my best in a few subjects which I hope that my effort will be well repaid. Maybe repaid twice the amount? That would be marvelous...Now that exams are over, have to start packing to go home. Yippee!!! Unfortunately, I have to come back to Perlis again for 1 day for some Industrial Exposure talk. It's called InDex. Hmm...doesn't InDex represented by Indecent Exposure sounds better...hehe. (Must be my perverted mind at work here again...ngek ngek ngek..) Teaching us not to expose anything??? Haha.....
I'm really just hoping to get at least a 3.5 CGPA because I don't want to end up like last semester. Cross my fingers and hope for the best. Anyway, it's OVER!!!!!
Yipppee...Freedom for 2 months!!!!

1 comment:

thoughtlessbrainiac said...

masa untuk berkulat telah bermula