Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tandoori and ice-cream...yum yum

The tandoori chicken and cheese naan set at Kapitan. It was yummy although a bit oily. (Very oily actually =.=) The chicken was really nice. It smells very delicious and taste very good. The sauces were very nice too. Didn;t really like the curry but the mint sauce and that black sauce was pretty tasty.

After that, a round at Baskin Robbins. I cannot tell you the last time I went to Baskin because I can't even remember the last time I went. It was that long ago. I taste a few flavours including Cotton Candy which was really memorable because it taste exactly like the real cotton candy. Very very sweet. I chose a Caramel Turtle and Chocolate Fudge ice-cream. Why is it called Caramel Turtle? It's because there bits if chocolate turtle with caramel fillings inside the caramel ice-cream. It's so cute...haha. Then the chocolate fudge was very very chocolate. It was yummy although a bit too sweet.

I miss the time we go out together. Listening to everyone talk and all. It just seems like we were chatting for just awhile and it was midnight already. I wish we have more time to spend together with everyone. Everyone is in different places and separate ways with friendship binding us together.

Lately, I feel that I have some kind of gap with my friends and family. I'm getting a little too detached to my family until I find myself wondering why I feel that way. Friends too. I think it's probably my fault for not keeping in contact with you all often. I think I'm someone who always hold people at arm's length and it's kind of hard to get close to me. I'm getting too aloof. I'm thinking of how everyone's doing but never really asking how you all are. (Really hope everyone is happy and healthy.)

No man is an island....and I need not be one.

...

No comments: