Saturday, November 20, 2010

Exam season

This semester I'm having exams later than other people in local government uni. I actually have a 3 week break before exams. You'll say "Hmm..plenty of time to revise" right? Sadly, it wasn't the case for me as I only started studying on Thursday.

Well, almost everyone of my friends has finished exams except me by my first paper which make me even more mood-less to do revisions for exams. Haiz.....shall do my best though.

Next Thursday is my first paper. It's the one I dread the most. Fluid Mechanics. I really hope studying and revising now would still be enough. Cross my fingers.

Wish me lots and lots of luck. I'll study hard this whole week. I believe if there's a will, there's always a way. ^__^

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam!!!

...

No comments: