Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Malaysian attitude gone wrong...

Yes, I'm referring to myself as well. To think that we are a 3rd world country on the bounds and leaps of modernisation. A country of great leaders and fascinating history. A country with warm climate all year and a great tourism site. We still have people with the attitude of unrespectful, ignorant and idiotic moron. Malaysian....maybe just a part of us...have you learn to be respectful and humble? Polite maybe? Didn't your mother thought you this when you were small? So do you think of yourself to be superior to me? Think highly of yourself do you? Pushing people and screaming for us to not push when it was YOU who was pushing? I don't care for that attitude BITCH!! I would have punched you in the face if I was less civilised than YOU are. You pissed me off....to think you are a university student yourself. I say you are a disgrace. I might be refering this to myself even but I say you must be so much worst than me if you consider screaming at people and pushing to reach your own target. It was just to scan your matric card so keep in line whatever the line maybe. Maybe there's no queue but there's always a limit to not lining up you know. Pushing is not going to bloody help. I'm tougher than you think I am....I may be just pissed off to write this instead of putting that punch on your face but someone else aren't. So you better change that attitude of yours. Starting acting like a true Malaysian. Oh ya, those who threw water bottles on the road wasn't anymore better than SHE is. Yes that person who pushed me was a SHE. Throwing bottles and plastic packets on the road...what kind of behaviour is that? Littering is an offfense. Find a rubbish bin morons or keep that rubbish in your pocket. no wonder Malaysia is full of litter. All thanks to you people. No wonder we need so many morale lessons and religious lessons....still you people still can't behave well enough. Seriously no wonder people still think we live in tree houses....

No comments: