Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I've got TAGGED...

Basically I only did this bcos Jo tagged me and now I have nothing to do or else I wouldn't do it...haha....

1. Do you think you're hot?
Me?? Hot??? Do you think I'm Hot?? (Blink..blink..blink) I guess not....
2. Upload a favourite picture of yourself
Too lazy sorry...but you can see some pic here in the blogs before this....Neway I don't really
have a favourite pic...
3. Do you like the picture?
If it is your favourite pic of cause you liked it...or not why is it your favourite pic?? Weird question...haha
4. When was the last time u ate pizza?
Ermm...last month I think...can't really remember..maybe we can go for pizza sometime soon?? Hehe...
5. What was the last song u listened to?
Nobody by WonderGirls....nobody nobody nobody......
6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Multitasking...reaqding my email...writing my blog...reading some fanfics and playing games...
7. What name do you prefer besides your name?
Leng lui??? Hahaha...Michelle (my english name although nobody calls me that anymore), Ming girl (my family members call me that), Ming (which is simple and nice)
8. 5 people i tagged
Hui Ping, Hui Ting, Juin, Renae and Yi Thying
9. Who is number 1?
One of my chee mui....kinda siau wan
10. Who is number 3 having a relationship with??
Good question...I don't know....
11. Say something about no.5
A friend I have known for 13 years....
12. how about number 4?
Currently studying in Universiti Teknologi Petronas...very clever....
13. who is buddy number 2?
The Big Kid...hehe...another of my chee mui and one of those to intro me to TVXQ!!!! ahaha.

No comments: