Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Exams....

It's 12a.m. and here I am online writing this blog. It seems to me for this past one month I have been staying up pretty late at night till around 3 something in the morning. Then I end up waking up late at 11a.m. which all my friends just shake their heads. Sometimes to online and surf the internet and sometimes to study. Why you ask, I have to stay up at night to study. It's because of the weather here. In the afternoon I can't focus as it gets quite humid here. So I end up taking naps or playing computer games. So I study at night. Nights here are way suitable for studying. No noise except for the getting quite frequent singing from the opposite block. It's like 2a.m. in the morning and he still singing. I think the guy must be having insomnia or something. It's a pretty nice temperature to study at night in the living room and best of all no one to bother me study.

Have gone through 3 very tough papers. I have very few papers this year and some people are saying we are lucky. By the way, we even have a week break between exams. This totally ruined my mood to study. I end up playing for a few days before actually getting serious on studying. The 1st and 2nd papers were disasters. The 2nd one especially. Electrical Technology EET 103....this paper is tough to me...I thought I have already read and know how to answer the question but when I gotten inside, I was so nervous I forgot a lot of what I should do. I'm still trying to get over it. Maths..EQT 101 was as usual to me...after all my maths has always been on the passable side only....I can just predict the results...

The 3rd paper was much better....Strength of Material EBT103...the lecturers gave a few hints and tips...and guess what? the tips were exactly the questions in the paper. I can't believe my eyes when I saw it. Still, I wasn't really pro in the tip questions so I can do about 3.5 out of the 5 question I guess. So I guess should at least have a B????

My last paper...soon to come is my German Language paper. EUW118...I'm scared....my German is not good and I have only 2 days to read unlike the 1st few papers. I still don't know the grammar and there are essay writing in the exam. What to do??? It will be such a waste to not get an A for this paper as the lecturer was really nice and helpful. I cross my fingers for the paper to be easy to me.....

I miss Penang...my home... I miss my family and friends...most of my friends have gone home even the ones in UniMap...another 1 is going back tomorrow..there will be only me left for another day. Luckily I still have my roommate who will only finish her exams a day after me which is the final day 22nd Nov. Then she will come visit me in Penang before going back to Sarawak....I have already pack my stuff...and I almost forget to take down my TVXQ poster. The hostel must be clean and with no belongings being left in the apartment. So still have spring cleaning to do on the hostel and stuff I haven't finish packing....

2 days more...kambateh to me...I can do it...

No comments: