Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Gaining and losing....

Last Saturday the 27 of January 2007, I did something I would not usually do....I went to this MyFm deejay show in Gurney Plaza...they were stopping in Penang for some activities with prizes and games...I actually went there...alone......I can't believe I could be standing there for around 3 hours watching people win some prizes and actually went up stage to play myself....that was something I would not usually do...I was so embrassing on stage...did you know the game where they put flour in and a ping pong ball on the top and you have to blow the ball out of the bowl....I actually have to do it and guess what......I totally embrass myself on stage by not only not blowing out any ping pong balls but getting flour all over my face and neck.... Luckilyt there give some consolation prizes to "losers" like me....I was really pathetic but hey I won lots of stuff...a cap, a t-shirt, notebook,pen and the best one a RM 50 voucher to Padini...Now I can buy more new years' clothes......haha.....if I consider this lucky then well consider today bad luck...I lost RM 10....I'm so sad....I am already broke and I lose money...Haiz.....sobz...My friend is so lucky, you konw...she went to Rain's concert and maybe she's going to Lee Hom's as well....how I wish I could go to Lee Hom's.....maybe I could if I got a lot of angpau money...let's hope so.... Recently there's this really sad new about a Taiwan artisse losing her life in an accident...a car crash...she was in a coma but she passed away later.....she was really pretty and she acts really well....I hope there will be no more of this really sad thing happenning this coming new year......May this coming Chinese New Year everything be well and everyone have a happy life....

No comments: