Thursday, January 25, 2007

Homework, homework and lots and lots of homework....

Ughh.....these days it seems all I ever do is homework, tuition and school. I barely have time to spend doing something relaxing like now. I finally found some time to blog. The Chinese New Year is coming....Yeah...I bought a lot of new clothes...need new shoes though...well back to homework...lately teachers are giving a lot of homework everyday...there's Maths, then Chemistry, Physics, Muet and even P.A.....I haven't even completed one there's already another....then there's sports practices and co-curriculum activities and three tuitions...it so tiring these days....Luckily I can find some time to rest watching tv or go online...or not I would probably end up going crazy...I'm already at the brink of craziness as I keep wondering whether I can handle STPM or not...Maybe it was a bad desicion...then again I don't know...see I'm really going bonkers....I need a break...Chinese New Year is coming fortunately...I can spend time doing nothing but collecting angpau and eat and sleep...haha...I hope there's no homework for Chinese New Year...teachers can give a lot of homework for holidays you know.....Thinking of collecting angpau makes me think of this project we have in school...We are having a present gifting project to the flood victims in school...it really is a brilliant idea to give kids and children something...we put things we want to give them in nicely wrapped shoeboxes filled with notepads, sweets, pens, clothes and anything you like to give them...So it was really meaningful....to be able to help out in a way....Haiz..I'm so tired already...need a nap...just came back from school at 2 something and played computer at 3 something till now....so Tata...want to go have a zzzzzzz........

No comments: