Friday, January 12, 2007

Busy busy school....

Its been two weeks since I've started school again. I can't believe how much hectic school would be. I guess in the holidays I forgot how busy life at school would be. There are lots of homework these days....Haiz, since I'm in Form Six homework are a lot....These days I don't even know what I'm busy about. Well, first its the class noticeboard then there's the Science Club....Library duty......Traffic warden duty and well tons of unfinished homework and not to forget projects. Traffic duty was fun because I can have a chance in directing people's car whether to stop or to go...it's fun being in charge of controlling the traffic and I like that. Then, I have this really weird but unique MUET project where I have to write a set of lyrics for a song. We have to create our on set of lyrics on a chosen kind of music we want...I've chosen the title 'Beauty is skin-deep' but the truth is I don't know what to write. Ya, I know what it means and everything but what words to use? Anyone whose willing to help me?? Then, there's this Physics presentation which we actually have to present in front of the whole school...really scary huh.....public speaking really isn't my thing...we haven't even complete the presentation yet but I really hope it turns out okay....There is also the Pengajian Am assignment like writing essay on PLKN and a presentation on Kenegaraan.....there are so many things to do but here I am spending some precious time blogging....I'm too lazy to start...I would be able to finish them if I am not dilly-dallying....too bad I'm someone who really does thing slowly....I hope next week would not be as hectic because I HATE it......

No comments: