Monday, December 31, 2012

Adieu 2012~~

Today is the last day of 2012. 

31st December 2012.

Ending a year always makes me think back what I have accomplished in a year.

This year I completed my studies and graduated. Bid a tearful goodbye to my studying life and saying a bitter hello to the working life. Learning new things about myself. Discovering my disability to be independent and being too nonsensical and over-emotional.

2012 started well to me with lots of happiness and hope amidst the fear of the unknown. It ended with frustration, regrets, tears and understanding and remembering there's always still hope. 2012 was a year of realisations to me.

2013 is coming in 6 hours. A new year brings forward new challenges and signifies new beginnings. In the year 2013, I will switch to a new job in a new workplace and I'm praying for courage and determination. I'm not expecting things to go smoothly but I'm hoping that things can eventually unravel and have a good end. I hope I can make some changes I want to make successfully and be happy. I hope 2013 will be a year full of happiness and good health to everyone.


Happy New Year everyone...

...

No comments: