Saturday, December 01, 2012

Life~

People say to gain you have to lose.

It's funny that when I decide on a plan, something will definitely change my plan.

Something unexpected comes my way and I have to struggle to deal with it.

I get so frustrated and stressed out by it and it just make me feel panicky.

So panicky that I feel like bursting in tears and being so hard to breathe.

Can't believe I'm having a panic attack at this age. >.<

"You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you'll get what you need."

I hope this applies to me.

I'll try to be positive about things and look forward instead of back.

I  don't handle changes well. In fact I hate changes. You can say I like the feeling of being safe.

The fact that I'm starting on a new path in my life scares the hell out of me and I need someone around and there's no one to stay with me.

Everyone has their own life now and I guess that makes me a little a lot lonely.

I am too clingy to my family and friends and the fact is I need to start being really independent now.

I know I'm being too emotional all the time and it's annoying the people around me.

Thank you for trying to be understanding and please bear with me with all my emo-ness ahead.

I have a plan again now and I hope my plan goes well. 1 year..I will give engineering another shot.

After that, anything goes~~

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam. If there's a will, there's always a way. 

Please don't let me forget that.

...


No comments: